You can easily import your EBay transactions into QuickBooks using Transaction Pro Importer ("TPI").
How to download the correct report from Ebay:
- Log into EBay
- Click on "Awaiting Shipment" in Selling Manager Pro.
- Put a check mark in the boxes of the orders that you want to import to QuickBooks.
- Click on "Download" at the top of the screen (Make sure the popup blocker is off) and open file when prompted. You can only download 25 orders at a time. Save as an Excel file.
Instructions on how to use import this file into QuickBooks.
- Select the excel file and the import type of "Sales Receipt" on the first screen of TPI.
- Select the options button on the first screen of TPI and select the third tab eCommerce and enable this feature. Do not change the radio button below that.
- When you get to the TPI mapping screen select the load map button and navigate to where you saved the map file which is below.
You can download the map file here
. Make sure you unzip the file after downloading.
If you do not already have TPI you can request a free demo here