To connect to a mySQL data source Here's what you need to do:
- Install the Windows (x86, 32-bit), MSI Installer *32 bit* 5.2.6 driver from here: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/
- Within TPI choose DSN then Connect
- Select the Machine Datasource and then click New - you will get anerror message saying you cannot create a system dsn due to insufficient permissions. Click OK.
- You will be prompted to enter a User datasource - go through the Wizard choosing the MySQL ODBC 5.2 Driver
- Click Finish and setup your driver.
Once finished, you should be able to see all your tables.
On subsequent connections, choose the Machine datasource tab and you will be able to connect.